Deep Sea Fishing in Cozumel is One of the Top Sport Fishing Destinations in the World
In one trip you have the opportunity to catch many different species all in the same day due to warm tropical waters and nearby costal reefs.
Chichi Charters Cozumel provides you with the most professional and experienced crew, fully equipped boats with bathrooms on board, shaded area, downriggers, outriggers, bait and tackle and 5 lines in the water at all times to maximize your luck!
- Private Boat – all lines to yourself
- Fishing License, all Tackle and Gear
- Bathrooms and Shaded Area
- Free Beer, Purified Bottled Water, Soft Drinks, Beer and Margaritas
- Cleaning and Filleting
- Snacks fruit , chips salsa and guacamole on 6 hour trips
- Lunch sandwiches on full day 8 hour charters
- All Taxes and Fees
|4 Hours||6 Hours||8 Hours|
|$400 usd||$475 usd||$525 usd|
|Additional passengers per person above 4||$40 usd||$50 usd||$60 usd|
|Year Round||March – July|
|Mahi Mahi||Blue Marlin|
- Prices are per boat (1-4 passengers).
- For parties of 10 or more passengers gratuity for your crew is added on which is 20% of the total cost of the trip
- Additional fee applies per person above 4 passengers.
- Departure times are based on our clients needs, you pick the time we’ll be ready!
Reservation and Service Policies
** Taxi fare to Marina Fonatur Cozumel from cruise port normally $8-10 usd per cab up to 4 people.
***We are able to pick up at most hotels on the southern end of the island, some hotels have a one-time pick up fee of $2.00usd per person.
**** We do not operate “shared charters” meaning that we do not pair up groups or individuals for tours, allowing us to customize our tours based on our clients needs by providing private charters.
We are located at Marina Fonatur Cozumel a short taxi ride for cruise passengers.
We pick up at most hotels on the Southern end of the island that have a pier, please note for some hotels there is a $2.00 per person pier usage fee.
Looking for bottom fishing? This is probably one of the easiest methods to learn if you are new to salt water fishing. The objective is the same for all the different rigs, to take your bait to the bottom and present it to the fish that live there in an appetizing manner.
Bottom fishing is VERY dependent on weather conditions for the day, being a lighter bait and tackle the currents and winds do need to be favorable for bottom fishing we are not always able to try bottom fishing.
Do you want to make it a combo trip along with Deep Sea Fishing? No additional charge, just let us know in your reservation.
FOLLOW US @CHICHICHARTERS.